We won’t let Covid ruin your Christmas! Here at Billingley Christmas Tree Farm, we’ve been working tirelessly to ensure you can still get your perfect Christmas Tree in a socially-distanced, Covid-safe environment. Here is what we’ve done…
- We have opened up for pre-select dates so you can book your slot to come along and choose your tree early and beat the rush. You can then simply collect your tree on a pre-agreed date. We open fully from 18 November.
- We have extended the size of the retail barn and introduced a one-way system. Sanitising stations are available on entry to the barn and after you have paid for your tree. Face coverings are mandatory in the barn.
- The Christmas Decoration Shop also has a one-way system, sanitising station and is limited to 3 people at one time.
- When we open fully from the 18th November, we are not currently planning on requiring you to book at weekends (although this may change if restrictions change). Please note that at busy times you may need to queue to enter the barn. An undercover queuing area has been created.
- Our busiest periods are 11 am – 3 pm on weekends. If you can visit outside of this time, particularly midweek, please do. Anything you can do to help us spread the peak times will help keep our customers and our staff safe. Please also ensure your visit complies with current Covid guidelines.
- If you would rather not visit in person, please order your tree online and we will prepare it for collection or deliver it to your door.
- Due to the increasing restrictions and the uncertainty of the coming weeks, we have made the difficult decision to allow Santa to isolate in Lapland to ensure he is fit and healthy for Christmas Eve. However, the magic will still be here. Santa’s log cabin will be dressed and lit up for curious little ones to take a peek! The reindeer, cows, turkeys and donkeys are all still waiting for your visit. The music will be playing, drinks and snacks will be available and Santa has left us a number of special gifts which can be purchased for your little ones.
- A donation/upkeep box will be available for anyone wanting to support our effort which will go towards the upkeep of the animals for the coming year so we can hopefully all get back to normal next year hopefully.
We are a small family business surrounded by a small team of elves who all work tirelessly together during the festive period to help make your Christmas special. Despite our best-laid plans for the coming season, we will only know how well it works once we get to December. With that in mind, please be patient with us and stick to the current government rules to help us to stay safe too!
Finally, thank you for supporting us in the past and hopefully in the future. Keep safe and have a great Christmas!
Andrew, Sally and all the fantastic team here at Billingley Christmas Tree Farm.