Terms and Conditions of Order
1. We will only accept orders from people aged 18 or over.
2. We reserve the right to revise prices and details at any time.
3. As natural products all tree sizes are approximate and all shape density and colour may vary. As such, we will not accept responsibility for any tree not meeting expectation in these respects. However, we do ensure that you will receive a high quality tree.
4. Any issues wih a tree must be raised within 7 days. After this time, we cannot be held responsible for the effects of your local climate on the tree.
5. Christmas trees, like any other plants or cut flowers, require water to allow them to last as long as possible. Failure to provide sufficient water to your tree will reduce it’s life span.
6. All items advertised by ‘The Christmas Tree Farm’ (TCTF) are subject to availability.
7. All design, text and imagery on www.thechristmastreefarm.co.uk is copyright of TCTF, except for inserts supplied by other bodies (as indicated throughout).
8. TCTF reserves the right to decline service to any individual.
9. Please check your order carefully before submitting. We cannot be held responsible for user errors.
10. Incorrect usage of lights resulting in faults is not the responsibility of TCTF.
11. It is the Purchaser’s responsibility to return any goods at their expense.
12. TCTF reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time upon giving advance notice.
13. TCTF uses the latest 128 bit encryption technology on it’s secure payment facilities, and we value your privacy. Your details will not be passed to any 3rd party (unless you use PayPal for your payment). However, TCTF and Web Equip Ltd cannot and will not be held responsible for any security breech resulting from DOS (Denial Of Service) attacks, viruses, or any other type of unauthorised malicious attack.
14. TCTF is a non-VAT registered company.
Delivery Terms and Conditions
1. All deliveries are made to your door only. Delivery service does not include installation of the tree or removal of packaging.
2. Delivery of trees is available anywhere in mainland UK from Monday to Friday. We endeavour to get your tree to you on your preferred date, however please be aware that this is not guaranteed. Deliveries are sent on a next day service(N.B. postcode areas KW1-3, KW5-14, IV21-28, HS1-8, PH31-44 do not receive next day deliveries). However, in the event of there been a problem, we will contact you to inform you. Trees will be suitably packaged and delivered by our chosen courier. All trees will be dispatched on the next working day after your order, on an overnight delivery.
3. Our couriers aim to deliver first time and will therefore leave your order in a secure location or with a neighbour if necessary. You will be left a card to inform you of it’s whereabouts. If the driver has to return the item undelivered, you may be charge a re delivery surcharge. You are therefor advised to specify delivery instructions if possible.
4. You are advised to provide details of a safe place to leave your item.
5. TCTF cannot accept any responsibility for theft or damage to the consignment after delivery.
6. Deliveries must be checked for damage BEFORE signing. Claims cannot be satisfied if the delivery has been signed and accepted.
7. All other items not ordered with a tree will be sent using the royal mail standard parcels service which has a delivery aim of 3 to 5 working days.
8. Any problems with your order must be notified to us within 24hrs of receipt of your consigment. We will not accept return of products after December 24th..
9. Trees cannot be delivered before 28th November.
10. Please recognise that this is a busy period for all couriers and we cannot guarantee that there will not be any delays. If you require your tree for a specific date we recommend you request delivery prior to this date to allow for any such delays.
11. Please ensure that you are available to receive the delivery.
12. If any product is damaged in transit, you must retain both the product and packaging and inform us within 24hrs. We will then arrange for a refund or replacement item.
13. All delivery services are offered in good faith. However, we do not accept responsibility for items that do not arrive on a particular day. We cannot accept this as a valid reason to cancel your order. If you refuse your delivery or part of your delivery for this reason or any other reason except for damaged or incorrect items sent, you will be refunded minus the delivery cost and cost of returning the products to us. This does not apply to perishable goods.
Non-perishable goods (Excludes Christmas Trees )
1. In accordance with the United Kingdom’s Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days beginning from the day following receipt of your order. We require notice of cancellation in writing which may be posted, faxed or e-mailed before this period expires. In the event that you wish to cancel your purchase we request that you contact us by e-mail at email@example.com at your earliest opportunity.
2. Until the goods are returned it is your responsibility to take reasonable care of them. They should be returned with their original packaging, unused and in saleable condition.
3. You are responsible for the cost of return carriage. If the items are faulty or damaged we will refund any return costs once we receive your goods.
4. If we do not receive the item we will arrange for collection of the item at your expense. On receipt of a cancellation notice, which is in accordance with the above conditions, we will refund the original charge for those items returned.
Perishable Goods (Includes Christmas Trees)
1. We cannot accept cancellations or returns for perishable goods any later than 7 days before due shipment. If you wish to cancel your purchase before this time we require notice of cancellation in writing which may be posted, faxed or e-mailed and upon its receipt we will refund the original charge for those items cancelled. In the event that you wish to cancel your purchase we request that you contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest opportunity.
Neither The Christmas Tree Farm, nor our chosen courier can be held responsible for delays in delivery due to events beyond our control.
All trees are grown by the Christmas Tree Farm or by our specially selected growing partners.
Free Tree Prize Draw
The winner will be announced via Facebook after the closing date.
The free tree offer does not include delivery which is valued at £20.00. It also has a maximum value of £50. Therefore, the winner will be refunded up to £50 from their order taking account of the delivery fee.